This is the brand new Napili Community Garden Website! It may take a little time for me to build everything up to standards, so please bare with me for a few weeks. Our beautiful garden is a learning opportunity for us all. This is now the official website for the garden to which all council members have access and will be able to post to.
I would like this website to be a center to open up the community to itself. I want to post your stories about growing, all the good and bad. Together we are changing all of our lives for the better. So please feel free to email me your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org for now until I figure out a way to create a forum.
Some basic information that will help clear up some recent questions:
- New Orientations will be held in May for new gardeners who are interested in joining the garden. An area for new member inquiries will be created on this website soon. For now please email email@example.com.
- All gardeners are required to park in the parking lot. The area near our stone wall is for DROP OFF ONLY. The council will discuss parking alternatives for our less mobile members, but for now we ask that you please park in the parking lot. After you unload your heavy load please move your vehicle to the lot. Mahalo
- We are an organic garden, please do not use any un-organic chemicals to treat your plot. If you are in question please visit https://www.omri.org/ before buying or applying your product.
- Water lines are to be divided by a 4 way faucet manifold (available at Ace or Home Depot) and then a hose to your own plot with your drip line or hose. No fixtures are to be built on to the provided water line. Even if you have seen this in the garden please do not create one for yourself. The council is working to correct the amendments to the water lines.
- Please return all tools to the shed when you are finished using them. Only the gardening tools are to be used, the PVC and construction material is for our on site Composting Commode and water lines.
- The Composting Commode is not operational now! Please do not use it. If you have plumbing skills please email firstname.lastname@example.org to help us complete this problem.
We are working to create a more open community communication, please just give us newbies some time to get it together.
Garden Council Member