The water is back on this evening. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Just a few reminders:
- Please do not walk on the pipes as a walkway. We strongly encourage you to weed the pathway all around your plot to create walkways on all 4 sides of the plot. Please sickle or cut the grass at the base to keep roots in our soil.
- Return all garden tools to the shed when finished using them. They will rust and break if just left out, plus no one likes a rake to the face from stepping on it accidentally.
- New plot requests are being handled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on a first come first serve basis. Orientations will start in May for the new gardeners. James will be organizing the orientations.
- Please do not use the “Compost Commode ” it is not yet functioning! We are trying to work on this, if you have plumbing skills please email email@example.com
- Please lock the parking lot gate if you are the last gardener to leave. If you are the first to arrive our code is 0911 the day the garden opened last year. We have had issues with broken beer bottles in the parking lot if left open.
- Please only park in the parking lot. The area in front of our gate is for drop off only.
This website is forum for open communication. If you have ideas you would like to share please post them as a comment after any post. If you have a story you would like to share as a posting for other gardeners to read please email firstname.lastname@example.org your story. We all have so much to learn from one another.
There is an opportunity to buy quality compost from a farmer up the hill for $35 per yard. He will deliver an entire truckload (around 15-20 yards) if we can gather enough gardeners for the order. If you are interested please leave your info in a comment or email email@example.com.